Spazztic, PlastiQ, lookin for my Chapstick.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Today was a Good Day


today was fuckin amazing.
i wore minimal make up,
a nude lip
and the chunkiest scarf in my closet.

i was literally glowing.

oh, and i wore my hair out =D


we had it up with some after xmas shopping ^_^
hit up Rugby

scurried over to Louis


had lunch at the Rugby Cafe
i wore my clogs ^_^ (which is a lil epic since i don't seem to remember how to wear heels anymore)

it was a gorgeous day outside so i grabbed myself a chunky flowy fleece cardi from Urban and threw my down puffer in the bag and enjoyed the weather.

for the first time in a while, i felt cute and effortless.. i felt beautiful.





and not to mention i FINALLY got my louie bag !!

i hope everyone made it outside today and enjoyed the brisk fresh air and the sunny December day. =)

♥ Les

No comments:

Post a Comment